At Clovis Recycling we are celebrating more than 30 years of service and we recycle anything from glass to aluminum, cardboard to metal, stoves to refrigerators and more! So why should you recycle?
The concept of recycling is simple: It turns materials that would otherwise become waste into valuable resources and produces long-term benefits.
Here are some simple facts:
* Recycling reduces waste and the need for landfilling which, in turn, extends the useful life of the landfill.
* Recycling decreases the need to extract and process virgin raw materials that are used in manufacturing processes for the new projects, thereby conserving natural resources such as timber, water, and minerals.
* Recycling saves energy and reduces pollution associated with raw material and mineral extraction and processing.
* Recycling helps sustain the environment and natural ecosystem for future generations.
* Recycling can also give you money!